Sacramento, California. May 29, 2012. A leader in business transformation through management and technology consulting, Delegata partners with leading California State Agencies to achieve their next level of dynamic progress. The Delegata GTC booth will be showcasing our award winning solutions as well as solutions in Transformation Management, Enterprise Architecture, Project Management, Technology Migration, Organization Change Management, PMO and more!
Date: May 29 – 30, 2012
Time: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Location: Sacramento Convention Center (13th and J streets)
- The Government Technology Conference is the largest and most respected technology conference for state and local government.
- This event is for and about state and local government. The purpose of the event is to foster discussion and dialogue on the use of information technology as a strategic tool for managers, executives and policy makers.
- Designed by Government-for-Government, GTC delivers a cutting-edge educational program addressing the most important policy, management and technology issues facing government today.
- GTC provides an unbiased forum for government professionals and the IT industry to openly discuss and develop solutions for the public sector.
- California is the 8th largest economy in the world. Its output of goods and services exceeds $1.8 trillion.
- By far the largest high-tech state in the nation, California’s state budget is $202.5 billion with an IT budget at approximately $8 billion.
- California has a population of 36.8 million and has 894,296 state & local government employees (of which 8000 are state IT employees.)