OCM Communications Lead
Location: Sacramento, California
Delegata is looking for an Organizational Change Management (OCM) Communications Lead to join our Sacramento team to play a key role in ensuring change initiative projects meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change—including various changes to processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that minimize employee resistance to change. Candidate will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization, and greater proficiency of the changes that impact employees in the organization to increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI, and the achievement of results and outcomes.
The OCM Communications Lead will act as a coach for senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor. S/He may also provide direct support and coaching to frontline managers and supervisors as they help stakeholders through transitions, and s/he will also support project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans.
- 10+ years of experience leading organizational change management strategy, planning, development, and delivery associated with enterprise changes of structure, systems or processes.
- At least two cases where OCM principles and practices were applied for a complete lifecycle project
- Refined communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate complex subject matters to multiple levels of recipients
- Professional demeanor and acute ability to problem solve
- Change management knowledge and experience
- Experience in leading business areas and project teams to define and implement business impacts for process and system changes
- Experience in meeting planning and facilitation
- Knowledge of Organizational and Cultural Change Management best practices
- 5+ years experience defining enterprise or organization Vision and Strategy documentation interactively with client leaders
- Consulting experience specifically with public sector clients in CA State Departments
- OCM or Organizational Change Management Professional (Prosci) Certification
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in gamification to increase motivation and enhance adoption
Education, Certification, Training & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related discipline
- Master’s degree preferred